The M-7 Pro Digital Speaker Management Amplifier is a professional-grade device that is designed to be highly flexible and adaptable to a wide range of commercial and professional applications. With its touch panel display and advanced speaker management technology, this product offers a lossless connection for video and audio from two different sources. It also has 4 HDMI input terminals that allow for simultaneous video and audio playback via various inputs such as Bluetooth, USB, Optical, VOD, and AUX. This feature makes it ideal for use in events such as weddings, conferences, trade shows, corporate meetings, and company parties. The M-7 Pro also includes 7 input options, two wireless microphones with advanced connectivity, and an optimized antenna design for a stable connection. Additionally, it has a built-in industry-leading DSP suite software that guarantees high accuracy in signal decoding resulting in a rich sound field. Overall, the M-7 Pro is the perfect choice for live karaoke performances.
Please note that the wireless microphones included with the M-7 Pro have a frequency range of 640-690 MHz. According to the FCC website, the available frequencies for wireless microphone use after the transition period include VHF and UHF frequencies on TV channels 2-36 below 608 MHz, and certain frequencies in the 600 MHz guard band (614-616 MHz) and duplex gap (653-657 MHz for licensed use or 657-663 MHz for unlicensed use). This information is important for buyers to ensure proper use of the product and compliance with FCC regulations.
- Multi-Function: Power Amplifier + Wireless Microphone + Pre-Effector, with simple connection and convenient matching.
- Power Output: Peak 1200W - 1600W; RMS 600W (1kHz, 8 ohms)
- Touch Panel Display: 800*480 high-resolution capacitive touch screen, equipped with 4.3-inch high-quality colorful touch screen, delicate touch, sensitive and accurate induction.
- BT Wireless 5.0 allows you to wirelessly stream music from all your favorite compatible devices
- Accepts USB flash drives and SD memory cards with USB adapter. USB interface for playing digital music files
- HDMI interface for expanding the connection of various devices
- 9 Kinds of Audio Modes: switch as you want, easy to use and control, there is always a mode that belongs to you.
- The KTV, Enjoy Music, and Scene modes are factory preset that you may modify to suit your preferences.
- Individualized Subwoofer channel output for soundboard mixing or powered speaker.
- 32-bit high-performance DSP and AD/DA, 24-bit, 48K
digital professional KTV pre-effector.
- Built-in Anti-Howling & Feedback Suppression
- One-Key Control: One key to mute, lock or unlock the screen and to restore the factory settings.
- Individual Volume: Music, Microphone & Effect.
- Various EQ Adjustable: music EQ, microphone EQ, reverb EQ, touch the screen to adjust directly or through software.
- PC Software Control: Controllable by computer through USB Type-B extension
- Inputs: 4 HDMI Audio/Video Inputs, 5 Audio Inputs (VOD/AUX/BT Wireless/USB/Optical), and 2 Wired
- Outputs: 1 HDMI ARC output, and 4 5.1-Channel audio outputs (Main out/Center/Subwoofer/Surround)
- Speaker Outputs: 2 Speakon NL4 connectors & 2 Banana Plug connectors
- Smart fan
- 200 selectable channels for microphones
- Effect adjustment function for microphones
- Built-in anti-howling & feedback suppressor (FeedBack eXterminator) that prevents microphone feedback.
- Manual Frequency Select and Automatic Frequencies Scan
- Utilizing the latest wireless technologies and engineering
- Clear Voice Technology delivers crystal clear sound
- AA batteries for easy usage and up to 8 hours of battery life
- Wireless Auto Sync System technology makes setting up a breeze
- Power Output: Peak 1200W; RMS 600W (1kHz, 8 ohm)
- Source Input: HDMI, ARC, VOD, AUX, BT Wireless, USB, Optical
- Frequency Response: 22Hz～200000Hz (± 1.5dB)
- S/N Ratio: MIC: ≥98dB; MUSIC: ≥98dB
- THD+Noise: MIC <0.05%; MUSIC <0.05%
- Max. Input Level: MIC: 180mVrms/-15dBV; MUSIC: 3Vrms/8dBV
- Dynamic Range: MIC: ADC 105dB, DAC 103dB; MUSIC: ADC 105dB, DAC 103dB
- Noise Level: MIC: <-85dBu; MUSIC: <-90dBu
- Parametric Equalization: MIC: Dual 10-Band independent (63Hz,125Hz, 250Hz, 500HZ, 1KHz, 2KHz, 4KHz, 6.3KHz, 8KHz,10KHz), Reverberation 5 sections (125Hz, 250Hz, 1KHz, 2.5KHz, 8KHz), 5-Segments of echo (125Hz, 250Hz, 1KHz, 2.5KHz, 8KHz)+/-6dB, MUSIC: 7-Segments (125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz, 4KHz, 8KHz) ±6dB, Main Output 7-Segments (125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz, 4KHz, 8KHz), 5-Segments (125Hz, 250Hz, 1KHz, 2.5KHz, 8KHz), Surround 5-Segments (125Hz, 250Hz, 1KHz, 2.5KHz, 8KHz), Ultra-low 5-Segments (31Hz, 63Hz, 125Hz,250Hz, 500Hz) ±6dB, PC software parameter adjustment ±24dB
- Crossover: MIC/MUSIC/OUTPUT – 7-Type 1218/24dB high and low pass
- Limiter Compressor: MIC/MUSIC/OUTPUT – Adjustable Parameter Limiter
- HDMI: 4 Input 1 Output, Version 2.0
- FBX (FeedBack eXterminator): Built-in anti-howling & feedback suppressor that prevents microphone feedback
- Display: LCD
- Inputs: 4 HDMI Audio/Video Inputs, 5 Audio Inputs (VOD/AUX/BT Wireless/USB/Optical), and 2 Wired Microphone Inputs
- Outputs: 1 HDMI ARC Output, and 4 audio (5.1-Channel) Outputs (Main out/Center/Subwoofer/Surround)
- Standard Power: AC 110V-120V/~60Hz (North America Market) / AC 240V/~50Hz (Asia or Europe Market)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 16.9×4×15.2 in / 43×10.2×38.6 cm
- Packing Dimensions (WxHxD): 19.1×7.4×18.1 in / 48.5×18.9×46 cm
- Net Weight: 31.5 Lbs / 14.3 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 39 Lbs / 17.7 Kg
- UPC Code: 743062981756
- Channel: 200 Channels
- Frequency Range: UHF 640.000~690.000 MHz
- Frequency Response: 22Hz～200000Hz@±3dB
- Distortion: 0.03%
- Receiving Sensitivity: < -94dBM
- Rated Power Consumption: 600W
- Antenna: Built-in loop antenna
- Display: LCD
- Microphone Element: Dynamic
- Material: Aluminum
- Battery Life: 8 Hours
- Battery Voltage: 2 x AA 1.5V Alkaline Battery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.