Dàn Hiện Đại #3: HD-888(8TB), BLX288/PG58, DFR-22, PMA-1200, CS-812 G3, AMS-001B, Acoustech H-100II
Modern Pack #3 is one of our perfect karaoke systems. The package is a combination of mixing amplifier PMA-320III, speaker MCS-812G3, microphone Shure BLX288/PG58, karaoke hard drive HD-888, feedback reducer DFR22, subwoofer BIC H-100II, speaker stand AMS001B.
Shure BLX288/PG58 Dual Handheld Wireless Microphone System (Pair)
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage. Shure BLX288/PG58 includes PG58 handheld transmitters and BLX88 dual-channel receiver.
BLX2 Handheld Wireless Transmitters
• Integrated microphone capsule design, featuring PG58, SM58®, or Beta 58A® options. This transmitter includes the PG58 capsule.
• Lightweight, rugged construction
• Color ID caps (available separately)
• Audio Input Level gain 0dB: -20 dBV maximum -10dB: -10 dBV maximum
• Gain Adjustment Range 10 dB
• RF Transmitter Output 10 mW, typical varies by region
• Dimensions 224 mm X 53 mm dia. (8 7/8 X 2 1/8 in.)
• Weight 218 g (7.7 oz.) (without batteries)
• Housing Molded ABS
• Power Requirements 2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline • Battery Life up to 14 hours (alkaline)
BLX88 Dual Channel Receiver
• XLR and ¼" output connectors vMicroprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
• Two-color audio status indicator LED
• Green: Normal audio levels
• Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
• Output Impedance XLR connector: 200 Ω 6.35 mm (1/4”) connector: 50 Ω
• Audio Output Level Ref. ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone
• XLR connector: –27 dBV (into 100 kΩ load) 6.35 mm (1/4”) connector: –13 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
• RF Sensitivity -105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical Image Rejection >50 dB, typical
• Dimensions BLX4: 40 mm X 188 mm X 103 mm (H x W x D) BLX88: 40 mm X 388 mm X 116 mm (H x W x D)
• Weight BLX4: 241 g (8.5 oz.) BLX88: 429 g (15.1 oz.)
• Housing Molded ABS
• Power Requirements 12–15 V DC @ 160 mA (BLX88, 320 mA), supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
ImPro HD-888 Professional Hard Drive Karaoke Player
You won’t waste your time by searching for songs from your disk library or carrying thousands of discs for a party or event. HD-888 can store up to 45,000 songs and have simple control function, this hard drive karaoke player will definitely be a good choice for customers.The select/search mode through song title, language, nd artist name will make the searching process a lot easier
- 3 in One HDD Media Karaoke Player
- High Definition
- 2 Mic Inputs
- Auto Volume
- Full 1080p
- Full Function Remote
Shure DFR-22 Audio Processor With Feedback And Hi-Low Audio Reducer For Karaoke And Live Music
The DFR22 from Shure is a two-input, two-output digital audio processor with feedback reduction. It features a software interface with "drag and drop" controlled set-up and is ideal for installed sound reinforcement applications such as houses of worship, theaters and meeting facilities. The unit is also a powerful setup tool in live music applications. Using the graphical user interface, processors can be placed anywhere in the signal path. The 2 x 2 matrix mixer allows either or both inputs to be routed to either or both outputs, with additional controls for levels and polarity. The unit stores sixteen presets and provides 24-bit conversion, 48kHz sampling and a minimum dynamic range of 100dB.
The computer interface for the DFR22 mimics the functional block diagrams used in sound system design. This makes the software incredibly easy to learn, because the interface seems immediately familiar to sound professionals. Presets can be built and edited entirely by clicking, dragging and dropping with the mouse.
A security feature ensures that the device cannot be tampered with after it is installed. User access can be completely restricted so that the user cannot change any settings, or use the front panel controls. End-user control can also be customized to allow access to certain settings and not to others.
- Digital feedback reducer, in both mono and stereo processors
- Automatic gain control
- Combining and non-combining ten- and thirty-band graphic equalizers
- Three- to ten-band parametric equalizers with cut and shelf filters
- Two-way crossover and splitter
- Subwoofer control
- Gate/downward expander
- Mono and stereo compressor/limiter with soft knee option
- Peak stop limiter
IMPro PMA-320III 800 Watts Karaoke Mixing Amplifier
Impro PMA-320III is in a class of its own regarding home karaoke entertainment. It features the ability to full adjust your vocals using its HI, MID and LOW controls. Assist your vocals with music adjustments and a built in EQ.
- 800 Watts
- 6 mic Inputs
- 4 audio inputs
- LED Pointer Indicators
- 10 EQ Band, Echo, Repeat, Delay, & Key Control
- Mid Range Vocal Adjustment
- High & Low Control of mic and music
Better Music Builder CS-812 G3 (PAIR) Professional 600 Watts Karaoke Vocal Speakers (Black Gloss Finish)
The high performance speaker uses dynamic audio computer simulation design technology. It enables the speaker to produce high quality sound, precise clarity and strong reliability. These speakers are made using high temperature treated magnesium diaphragm, voice coil with copper cladding aluminum wire, and compression cavity designed with linear phase technology. Its featured magnetic circuit tweeter generates high magnetic energy, low distortion, excellent ventilation function, and high strength plywood that can absorb unwanted noise for high performance.
Unchanged since it was first introduced is its elegant design. Its cabinet is designed with glossy piano wood to provide a stronger foundation for both structure and sound. The material is utilized based on the principle that softer wood provides smoother and clearer sound, just like a grand piano.
Utilizing the added mid frequency tweeter, the 3-way speaker delivers a new dimension to its dynamic sound. The midrange driver is a very significant part of the audio sound spectrum as it creates sounds which are most familiar to the human ear such as musical instruments and human voice.
A new feature on the CS-812 G3 is its iconic blue LED light. The blue diamond light acts as an indicator for music signal detection. This allows the users for accurate detection of their speaker sounds enabling them to control the music and vocal more effectively.
- Blue diamond light indicator for music signal detection.
- 3-Way Full Range Piano Wood Speaker
- 3”x2 tweeters [paper cone high frequency drivers]
- 4”x2 tweeters [paper cone middle frequency drivers]
- 12”x1 woofer [low frequency woofer]
- High output SPL and sensitivity
- Copper wired voice coil
- Speaker input terminal (banana plug or insert type)
- Frequency response 25Hz~18kHz
- Sensitivity 93dB
- Front grill adjustable 180 degrees
- Cabinet design for FOH use
- Flexible and easy-to install configurations (wall, ceiling, under balcony)
- Type: Front (3-Way Full Range)
- Max. Power Handling: 600 Watts
- Cabinet Type: Piano Wood
- Supported Fixture: Ceiling, Wall Mount, Floor Stand
- Woofer: 12 inches (1 unit)
- Tweeter: 3 inches (2 units: High Frequency x 2) / 4 inches (2 units: Middle Frequency x 2)
- Rated Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 25Hz ~ 18kHz ( ± 3 dB)
- Sensitivity: 93 dB/1W/1M
- Crossover Frequency: LF: 300Hz / HF: 6.3kHz
- Dimension (WxHxD): 24.1 x 13.8 x 13.6 in / 61.2 x 35 x 34.5 cm (each)
- Packing Dimension (WxHxD): 15.4 x 27.2 x 16.1 in / 39 x 69.1 x 40.8 cm (each)
- Net Weight: 38 lbs / 17.2 kg (each)
AMS-001B Heavy Duty Speaker Stand w/ Top Holder (PAIR)
- Tripod Speaker Stand supports up to 100 lbs.
- Adjustable Height: 43" up to 73" high.
- Material Black Color
- Adjustable Professional look
- Best for Home and Business
- Top Holder for Karaoke Speaker (Included)
BIC Acoustech H100II Cinema Series Powered Subwoofer
The BIC Acoustech subwoofer fills the room with clean bass that enhances music or movies The Cinema Series speakers' deep rumbling bass creates a more exciting home theater sound.
Features & Specifications :
- Subwoofer features a sleek cabinet in black, laquered wood
- Long-throw 12-inch woofer features vented enclosures
- Power: 150 watts RMS, 500 watts peak
- Output: 115dB SPL
- Frequency response: 24Hz to 200Hz
- Crossover frequency: 40Hz to 150Hz
- Measures 17 inches high x 15 inches wide x 18.25 inches deep
- Item Weight : 45lbs