The Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio application. It converts To slink/SPDIF or Coaxial digital audio signal to analog L/R audio; it can support an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style L/R jacks, and a stereo headphone via its 3.5mm jack at the same time. This small converter is plug and play.
Features & Specifications:
- Converts SPDIF Optical or Coaxial digital PCM audio input to analog stereo L/R RCA and 3.5mm headphone outputs simultaneously
- Supported sample rates including 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz and 192kHz, up to 24-bit resolution
- Ultra low jitter and high fidelity design using new receiver & D/A converter chips
- Auto sensing input selection with priority given to SPDIF, disable/disconnect SPDIF input for coaxial input application
- Contents: AC-98 Converter, Optical Cable, RCA Cable, Power supply, User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.