Shure BLX14/PG30 Wireless Headset Microphone System
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage. Shure BLX14/PG30 includes PG30 headset microphone, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, and BLX4 single-channel receiver.
Microphone Shure không dây BLX14/PG30 với thiết kế hoàn hảo và dễ sử dụng tạo ra những âm thanh trung thực và chuyên nghiệp cho người hát. Hệ thống bao gồm hệ thống phát BLX1 (BLX1 transmitter), hệ thống nhận tín hiệu (BLX4 single channel receiver) và microphone dạng tai nghe (PG30 headset microphone). Bên cạnh đó, BLX14/PG30 có thiết kế nhỏ gọn thuận tiện cho các buổi trình diễn chuyên nghiệp.
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
• Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
• TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
• Easily accessible On / Off switch
• Audio Input Level gain max: -16 dBV maximum min (0 dB): +10 dBV maximum
• Gain Adjustment Range 26 dB • Input Impedance 1 MΩ
• RF Transmitter Output 10 mW, typical varies by region
• Dimensions 110 mm x 64 mm x 21 mm (H x W x D)
• Weight 75 g (2.6 oz.), without batteries
• Housing Molded ABS • Power Requirements 2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline
• Battery Life up to 14 hours (alkaline)
BLX4 Wireless Receiver
• XLR and ¼" output connectors
• Two-color audio status indicator LED
• Green: Normal audio levels
• Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
• Output Impedance XLR connector: 200 Ω 6.35 mm (1/4”) connector: 50 Ω
• Audio Output Level Ref. ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone
• XLR connector: –27 dBV (into 100 kΩ load) 6.35 mm (1/4”) connector: –13 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
• RF Sensitivity -105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical Image Rejection >50 dB, typical
• Dimensions BLX4: 40 mm X 188 mm X 103 mm (H x W x D) BLX88: 40 mm X 388 mm X 116 mm (H x W x D)
• Weight BLX4: 241 g (8.5 oz.) BLX88: 429 g (15.1 oz.)
• Housing Molded ABS
• Power Requirements 12–15 V DC @ 160 mA (BLX88, 320 mA), supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
CONSUMER ALERT (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone
system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website atwww.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.