Karaoke is fun, but it's even more fun when you have access to an unlimited library of songs! Did you know you can turn any Smart TV into an unlimited karaoke player? Simply connect your Smart TV with Youtube to our karaoke mixing amplifier and start singing right away. It's easy and so much fun.
Don't have a karaoke mixing amplifier? No problem! It'll work with any receiver, amplifier or speaker. Just make sure the receiver, amplifier or speaker has an optical input. If your equipment does not have an optical input, then grab an Impro AC-98A for painless connection! Then follow the instructions below to set up your TV:
1. Plug in the optical cable to optical outout on the TV
2. Next connect the other end of the cable to the optical input
3. Select Sound under Settings with your TV remote
4. Select Sound output to Optical Output
5. Go to Expert Settings
6. Select Digital Output Audio Format to PCM.