The ImPro AC-88 Optical Splitter is a compact, cost effective way to distribute an optical signal to multiple devices. Designed for use with SmartTVs, this unique device allows you to connect your SmartTV to an amplifier or surround sound setup without having any additional cabling. It can also be used in bars, clubs and restaurants where you want the same audio source connected to multiple systems such as karaoke machines.
- One way optical fiber signal input splitter to three sets of SPDIF/Toslink signal receiving devices
- Audio format support: LPCM2.0/DTS/Do/by-AC3
- Supports signal retiming
- Optical fiber cable loss less than 0.2Db/m,
- Output distance up to 40m
- Over-voltage protection prevents damage caused by connecting unmatched power adapters to the unit
- No loss in audio quality
- Easy to install
- Supports Audio Formats: LPCM2.0/Dolby-AC3
- Peak Wavelength: 650nm Optical Cable Distance: <40m (Optical fiber cable loss less then 0.2Db/m)
- Power Adapter: Input: AC(50Hz, 60Hz) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/500mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 54 x 54 x 23.5 (mm)
- Weight: 35g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.