The Shure BLX 24/B58 Handheld Wireless Mic System with Beta 58A provides remarkable clarity designed for live vocal applications! This BLX system is designed for ease of use and professional sound quality and reliability that rivals systems that cost much more. The included BLX2 transmitter with Beta 58A mic capsule features a supercardioid pattern and is tailored for lead vocals, making it the ultimate live mic.
BLX2 Beta 58a Handheld Transmitter:
- Integrated microphone capsule design, featuring PG58, SM58®, or Beta 58A® options. This transmitter includes the PG58 capsule.
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Color ID caps (available separately)
- Audio Input Level gain 0dB: -20 dBV maximum -10dB: -10 dBV maximum
- Gain Adjustment Range 10 dB
- RF Transmitter Output 10 mW, typical varies by region
- Dimensions 224 mm X 53 mm dia. (8 7/8 X 2 1/8 in.)
- Weight 218 g (7.7 oz.) (without batteries)
- Housing Molded ABS
- Power Requirements 2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline
- Battery Life up to 14 hours (alkaline)
BLX4 Single-Channel Receiver:
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
- Output Impedance XLR connector: 200 Ω 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: 50 Ω
- Audio Output Level Ref. ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone
- XLR connector: -27 dBV (into 100 kΩ load) 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: -13 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
- RF Sensitivity -105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical Image Rejection >50 dB, typical
- Dimensions BLX4: 40 mm X 188 mm X 103 mm (H x W x D) BLX88: 40 mm X 388 mm X 116 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight BLX4: 241 g (8.5 oz.) BLX88: 429 g (15.1 oz.)
- Housing Molded ABS
- Power Requirements 12-15 V DC @ 160 mA (BLX88, 320 mA), supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
CONSUMER ALERT (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website atwww.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.