QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems deliver defined, streamlined performance with transparent 24-bit digital audio. Combining professional features with simplified setup and operation, QLX-D offers outstanding wireless functionality for demanding live sound events and installations. Shure digital wireless technology enables QLX-D to transmit detailed audio with extended, virtually flat frequency response. Designed to be incredibly RF spectrum efficient, QLX-D reliably operates more channels on-air than any other wireless system in its class. Automatic channel scan and IR sync make finding and assigning an open frequency quick and easy. Ethernet connection provides networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Shure Wireless Workbench 6 control software compatibility for advanced frequency coordination. AES-256 encryption comes standard and can be easily enabled for secure wireless transmission. Compatible with the Shure SB900 lithium-ion battery, QLX-D rechargeable power options provide dramatic long-term cost savings and extended transmitter battery life over alkaline batteries, with battery metering that reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes. With clearly defined performance, QLX-D delivers the very latest in wireless technology innovation from Shure.
Features & Specifications :
- Includes BETA 87A, QLXD4, microphone clip, power supply, 2 AA batteries, battery contact cover, two 1/2 wave antennas, 2 BNC cables, zipper bag, 2 BNC bulkhead adapters, rackmount kit, and user guide
- With an interchangeable BETA87A microphone cartridge, the QLXD2/BETA87A Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter is ideal for wireless vocals in presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship
- Half-rack QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver quickly finds open frequencies and deploys them to transmitters via the one-touch sync function
- Offers up to 9 hours of continuous use with 2 AA alkaline batteries (included) or up to 10 hours of continuous use with a Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery (not included)
- Ethernet networking enables networked channel scanning and Wireless Workbench software integration for remote control of receiver settings from PC/Mac; remote monitoring and control from iOS devices also is available via the ShurePlus Channels Mobile App
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.