Cardioid dynamic vocal microphone offers a frequency response for vocals with a brightened mid-range and bass roll-off to control proximity effect. The product includes the microphone, a stand adapter, and carrying bag.
What is the SM48 best suited to?
Its been designed as a vocal mic that a budget conscious singer could use for lead or backup vocals on stage. Other applications could include speeches, pub quizzes and karaoke.
What are the features?
The SM48 has a cardioid pickup pattern which provides superior gain before feedback. Its frequency response is tailored for vocals, with a brightened mid-range and bass roll-off to control the proximity effect. The cartridge is shock-mounted for exceptional ruggedness and reduced handling noise.
The SM48S version features a lockable On/Off switch
- Cardioid pickup pattern rejects off-axis sound and provides superior gain before feedback
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened mid-range and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Shock-mounted cartridge for exceptional ruggedness and reduced handling noise
- Built-in "pop" filter that reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
- Supplied stand adapter and carrying/storage bag
- Lockable On/Off switch (SM48S only)
- Legendary Shure quality and ruggedness
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.